Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||RanLic Or OEM|
Prefab Ring Wall Stud Brackets,
RUFFIN Wall Light Switch,
Pre Fabrication Wall Stud Brackets
Four Gang Wall Light Switch Plaster Ring Rough-in Quick Snap Equip Wall Stud Cable Wire Fixed
UL LISTED Pre Fab Octangon Ruff In Fixing
Ruff-IN Plate Brackets & Wall stud
Increase strength and rigidity help withstand the stress of stress of drywall installation
Assemblies shipped with box installed on left side of brackets, unless othersie specified
The wall stud improved far-side support stands up during drywall,installation and out performs competitor brackets
|16" STUD SPACING||come with stop plate|
|24" STUD SPACING||sleeve extender|
|Self Adjustable Pre-fab Ring||protective plate box plate|
Application: These wall support brackets are used to support electrical boxes from ﬂoor or concrete forms.
They also help prevent electrical boxes from being pushed back into the wall cavity during drywall installation.
Advantages: fold back stabilizers ensure an easy and secure electrical box installation in wall applications. They are designed to mount square boxes on walls 12”to 24” above the ﬂoor. ﬂoor and wall kick plate support brackets have box screws that are exposed after mounting so the conduits can be secured from the front of the box opening. Additionally, their multiple heights accommodate a variety of fnished ﬂoor heights.
Application: These multi-box mounting brackets are used to secure conduit boxes in stud walls.
Advantages: Multi box mounting brackets allow the installer to quickly and easily mount 4”, 4-11/16” or 6”square conduit boxes in stud walls.
Application: This box mounting bracket is used to support electrical box mounted to wood studs.
They screw directly to the face of wood studs.
Pre-Fab RUFF-IN products leave all the troubles in our factory, to efficiantly and save time for the end user.
Open box mounting bracket
1)Open box support allows for adjustablility of box position between studs
2) Support most North American boxes and/or plaster rings 4" SQ 4-11/16SQ
5"SQ and multi-gang boxes
3) Fits up to 1-1/2" wide studs 16" &24"on center
4) Compatible with rapid ring & adjustable plaster rings
5) Field cut to adjust to non-standard stud spacings
6) Stamped markings at 1/2" 1/4"and 1" increments to allow the installer to easily locate the desited box position
7) You may contact us for pre-fab assemblies
8) Bracket accessories require no tools to install
9) Fllor stand ensures consistent box height and eliminates need to measure for proper install height.
Alignment plate can be cut on a mark to make shorter length brackets
Can be used with floor stand