Payment & Shipping Terms:
|UL File No.:||E350597||Type:||Set-Screw|
Electro Gal Emt Compression Connector,
Ul Listed Emt Compression Connector,
E350597 Emt Compression Connector
One Inch Steel Emt Compression Connector Insulated Ul Listed Electro Galvanized With Locknut And Yellow Insulated
3/4" emt compression connector insulated ul listed electro galvanized with locknut and yellow insulated
1. Q: What kind of material you can offer?
A: We can offer you GALVANIZED STEEL, STAINLESS STEEL, ALUMINUM, Zinc, etc.
2. Q: What kind of standard you are following?
A: We are producing following by UL standard, most popular around the world,
of course, we also have customized products.You can provide your specification.
3. Q: Could you change the size for the customer?
A: Yes, we do for some customer special size.
4. Q: How many days can you deliver the order?
A: Normally after deposit or L/C 20-30 days, actually it depends on your request.
5. Q: What about the payment?
A: We can accept L/C, T/T, D/P and trusted payment methods.
6. Q: Do you provide samples?
A: yes, we can offer the standard product sample freely, but we do not bear the freight. Sample preparation will take some time, and if you asked to use DHL, FedEx, etc. to send samples, you can inform us in advance to prepare.
7. Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturing company?
A: Both we are, we have ten years experiences in foreign trading business and more than five years in electrical conduit industry. Of course, we are always expanding our business.
8. Q: How can you guarantee your products?
A: we guarantee your 100% satisfaction on all our products. Please feel free to feedback us immediately if you are not satisfied with our quality or service. If the product does not meet the contract requirements, we will send you a free replacement or give you compensation in the next order. For foreign orders, we ensure every order carefully. In some special cases, we will give some discounts as a solution.
9. Q: How about your capability in manufacturing?
Based on reasonable price, good quality, great after service, and Workers' Passion and Effort, we are capable of manufacturing 6000 tons of steel conduit per year and 4000 tons of die casting and steel accessories anually.
Choosing us is the best choice.
As UL stipulated:all the sizes need to be using corresponding item code when we appliedd the UL, C/W screw and steel locknut
EMT steel Connector
American Standard, NPT Thread
UL Standard 514B
Size: 1/2" to 4"
RANLIC steel emt connectors are used to bond EMT conduit to electrical junction boxes or enclosures. RANLIC EMT steel connectors provide concrete tight connections when taped and properly secured with the included locknut, and are rated for electrical applications above 600 volts. Their heavy gauge steel construction maintains mechanical protection and solid grounding of the conduit to the designated electrical junction box or enclosure. Additionally, EMT conduit connectors are pure steel and zinc plated for excellent corrosion protection.
RANLIC UL listed emt connectors is the adaptor for connction of EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes or enclosures.RANLIC UL LISTED EMT connectors provide concrete tight connections when taped and properly secured with the included locknut, and are rated for electrical applications above 600 volts. Their heavy gauge steel construction maintains mechanical protection and solid grounding of the conduit to the designated electrical junction box or enclosure.Our EMT connector each lot of zinc alloy will be testing in the factory to assure the material stable quality
UL Standard 514B our UL file number is E350597, You may browse UL.COM to check our file number
Size: 1/2" to 4"
EMT steel connector: Joins steel EMT conduit to Electrical box and enclosure
• Connect & effectively bond EMT conduit to steel outlet boxes, load centers & other metal enclosures
• May be used indoors and in concrete-tight applications when taped
• Body and locknut made with die-cast zinc alloy
• Set screw made with zinc-plated steel
• Tri-Drive screw head design for use with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
• Screw thread is designed to not vibrate loose
• Reversible locknut designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes & enclosures
• UL standard for safety
• Application type : EMT
• Electrical Product Type : Standard Fitting
• Fitting type : Connector
• Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
• UL File No.:E350597
• Material: steel
|Trade Size:||Outside Diameter(1)||Inside Diameter(2)||wall thick|
Why Choose RANLIC steel emt connector:
1) As the factory always can make shipment ontime
2) Prices always keep competitive
3) Our prices always keep for whole year
4) UL listed always keep high quailty
Finished steel connector: